Law Office Members
Areas of Law
|Prof. Hermann Mayer
- Admitted as a solicitor/attorney at law in 1985
- Partner of the law office ever since
- Main areas of practice:
- Commercial law
- Media law
- Copyright and ancillary copyright law
- Press law
- Competition law
- Member of the CSU (Christian Social Union) media commission
- Professor for Media law and Marketing at the Hochschule Mittweida (University of Applied Sciences) since 1999
- Born on 02.02.1956 in Benediktbeuren
- Abitur (Gymnasium Starnberg) 1975
- Studied law and economics at the Universities of Regensburg and Munich, sat both state legal examinations in Munich
- Fellow of the Konrad-Adenauer-Foundation
- Formerly managing direrctor of numeroustelevision companies as well as long-standing board member of an employer’s association of the private television industry
- Long-standing treasurer of the Ring Christlich Demokratischer-Studenten (RCDS) (Circle of Christian Democratic Students)
- Long-standing treasurer of the Jungen Union Oberbayern
- Long-standing member of the board of the CSU Oberbayern
- Long-standing vice president of the Jungen Alpenregion
- Long-standing chairman of the Ring politischer Jugend
- Member of the Board of Trustees of the Erich-Kühnhackl-Foundation
- Member for Presidium of the Bavarian Academy for television e.V., BAF
- Vice president Ost-West-Wirtschaftsforum Bayern e.V.
- Various publications
- Christlich Soziale Union in Bayern
- Erich Kühnhackl Stiftung
- TSV München von 1860 e.V.
- Golfclub Tutzing e.V.
- Corps Saxo-Thuringia
Choose the "Open" option from the download dialogue to display and save the information with your preferred program (e.g., MS Outlook).